Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LIke Amelie... :)

Now jus very interesting situation happened to me that I just need to write it down…:)

I was going from my fit class home, in my ears music from my ipod- almost dancing in the latino rhythms.. in hurry almost running cause I had planned skype chat with my boyfriend... I was leaving the tram ad suddenly somebody caught my hand.. I got scared but then I saw it s some Asian girl that looked even more scared than I did trying to ask something… she was asking about some street and some hotel.. I did not have ANY clue where it could be..

what I would do normally like 1 year ago: I would say I m sorry I don’t know where it is and I would leave..

What I did today: I took her the business card of the hotel, called to the reception, asked them where they are and how to get there.. (the receptionist was sooo slooooow..) but then I got the direction I explained them where to how I wrote them down everything so that they arrive well..:)

And after that I felt sooooo great!!!!

It just remind me one thing when I was kind of lost in Argentina..

I came to Mendoza and I was supposed to meet some AIESECer that I have never seen before and he had neither ever seen me.. I even didn’t know if they got my email that I would arrive, I just had some phone numbers that finally did not work..

.. I just hoped somebody will pick me up.. I sit down on a bench…it was like 5 a.m. Me- almost no sleeping in the bus- veeeeryyy tired.. I waited, waited, like an hour.. nobody appeared.. my eyes were closing..

So I wrote a on a big paper AIESEC I put it on my bag on a visible place and fell asleep.. Suddenly somebody is shaking me… I just got scared what happened, and in the first minute I was thinking where I am.. One lady next to me was telling me that they are looking for somebody from the information desk- I listened to the speakers but it was not me.. so she started to ask where I m from where did I go to etc.. so I said her my story that I was supposed to meet someone who didn’t come and the phone does not work …She said: “ give me the number I will call”… So she called- and realized I had a mistake there, so called another number- suddenly it was working she gave me this AIESEC guy, I talked and solved everything :).. then we spent some time talking until she had to leave.. I just said to myself wooow this would never happen in my country….)

I felt so good.. and I said to myself that once I will do the same..

So I did.. Today J.. and I hope the Asian girl will once do the same..

Smiling.. like Amelie.. saving the world :P…

6 comments:

Menia said...

tlieskajuci smajlo zo skajpu :-D

Sivka :) said...

som na teba pysna!!! :)

ari szudi said...

uf, mne sa to nastastie zda uplne normalne (asi mam velke stastie na ludi okolo seba a velmi si to vazim) ale je vela dobrych a milych ludi

Johny said...

Som mal nedavno prihodu z podobneho 'sudka'...Pred asi tyzdnom som isiel z mesta ako 3tej rano a pri brane k intraku, cca 100 metrov od vstupu do A3 niekto lezal na trave...prirodzena reakcia ludi je, bohuzial, prejst bez povsimnutia a este pohrdnut opitym clovekom...zastavil som, zacal rozmyslal...opity neopity, je pod nulou a on je len v saku...do rana sa moze neprijemne podchladit...a ktovie ci je vobec opity a nestalo sa mu nic ine...prisupil som k nemu, poklepal po ramene...bol to zahranicni student, tucnejsi, vyzeral ako z blizkeho vychodu. Prebudil sa, cosi zasomral...bol opity. Nevadi, odhodlanie mi to nezobralo - zistil som ze byva na A1, tak som ho skusil zdvihnut a na miesto dopravit...nedalo sa...bol prilis tazky a opity natolko, ze nemohol hybat nohami ani...skusal som...nedalo sa. Isiel som teda na vratnicu, povedal som to vratnicke a ta zavolala na A1 - boli tam studenti, tak aby prisli pomoct ho zobrat...tiez som isiel spat s dobrym pocitom - pocitom, ze nie som ignorant a pomohol neznamemu človeku...a mozno raz tak pomoze niekto mne...

Tina Pospisilova said...

jaj..super Johny! hug!!

Bárbara said...

:D
Nice!!!

Many people in many different places did similar things to me... and I also try to do the same whenever I can...

like when I paid a bus ticket in the airport in Prague to a tourist that didnt have czech crowns (and not only czech crowns... you need coins!! :P)...

or when I went with a couple of tourists from the airport till the main square in Prague to help them to find their hotel.. and just after they found the place, I took the metro again to go to haje...

or when I took a group of portugues-spanish-argentinian-mexican guys from the bus station till the place they wanted to go in Budapest...

etc, etc...

it feels good... and I believe there're many nice people in the world that would do the same for me :)